As we minister to the children that God has placed under our care, we seek to guide them to know the glory of God as seen in His perfect character and as revealed in His Son, Jesus Christ. Recognizing that God has given parents the primary responsibility for the spiritual instruction and discipline of children, we partner with families in the process of teaching and training children in hope that they will one day, "put their confidence in God" (Psalm 78:7).
Zionsville Fellowship utilizes KidCheck secure check-in system. All volunteers are background checked through Sterling Volunteers and are invited to serve after they have been at ZF for six months.
Attending ZF With Kids For the First Time?
- Click or scan the QR code to download the KidCheck App and create your account.
- Click Kids tab and register each child.
- On your way to church each Sunday morning, click the Check In tab, Start New Check-In
- Select the children attending Sunday School, click Submit
- Child and guardian tags will automatically print when you come inside our building and are near a KidCheck print station.